Register using Facebook

Please also select your country:

Where are you from?

We think you're from UK, but you can change your region above any time for local news and competitions!

Do not show me this message again.

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Do you love James Blunt? Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 12 August 2014 16:59
alonamckey (10/07/2012)
....EL LOCO-nunca sabra que es el LOCO!!!....por mas que se lo digas en la cara.....asi que no hay sentido.......prefiero permanecer en el silencio.......totalmente se rie -el quien se rie el ultimo!!!!!

Are you talking to me?

Why you are so cruel and mean ? What you get with that? 

Learn to love!

And you don't need to speek in spanish with me.I'm not spanish!

At least learn something about geography! 

Let me be insaine! I prefer to be insaine and fool then jealous,cruel and mean like you.

You still prefer to slander me that says a lot about you.

Laugh! Laugh a lot! In the beginning ,in the middle ,in the end...

See the things on the bright side:I AMUSE YOU! It's good.

E agora em bom português: o que tu queres sei eu! Mas andas tão iludida!Não sabes é que foste mais uma na fila dele... 

Try to find the translation on google.

Sending you light and love and hoping you feel better soon.

I'm not your enemy,don't even try that with me.

When you have nothing better to say it's better to stay in silence indeed.

I dare you to come here and show me and others your best. This is nothing!

I have better things to worry and discuss about. 

You should try because i really think you are better than this...But i could be wrong!

Post #216256
Posted 11 July 2012 04:46

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 11 May 2014 02:48
Granja (10/07/2012)
alonamckey (10/07/2012)
....EL LOCO-nunca sabra que es el LOCO!!!....por mas que se lo digas en la cara.....asi que no hay sentido.......prefiero permanecer en el silencio.......totalmente se rie -el quien se rie el ultimo!!!!!

Are you talking to me?

Why you are so cruel and mean ? What you get with that? 

Learn to love!

And you don't need to speek in spanish with me.I'm not spanish!

At least learn something about geography! 

Let me be insaine! I prefer to be insaine and fool then jealous,cruel and mean like you.

You still prefer to slander me that says a lot about you.

Laugh! Laugh a lot! In the beginning ,in the middle ,in the end...

See the things on the bright side:I AMUSE YOU! It's good.

E agora em bom português: o que tu queres sei eu! Mas andas tão iludida!Não sabes é que foste mais uma na fila dele... 

Try to find the translation on google.

Sending you light and love and hoping you feel better soon.

I'm not your enemy,don't even try that with me.

When you have nothing better to say it's better to stay in silence indeed.

I dare you to come here and show me and others your best. This is nothing!

I have better things to worry and discuss about. 

You should try because i really think you are better than this...But i could be wrong!

...Well Granja ...actually i wasn't talking to you........i just was thinking aloud!!!! .....but if you find something about yourself in this one!? ....so perfect!...could be helpful i guess???!!!

P.S....and Spanish honey...because i truly believe i am free to express myself in my favorite language,don't i???

Post #216259
Posted 11 July 2012 07:04

Supreme Being

Group: Banned Members
Last Login: 08 August 2014 11:25
Granja:

Dont be concerned,i think alona was talking to me,she knows i speak spanish and i confessed myself to be a psicopath,since this is a topic about love and loving James Blunt,lets try to keep it that way
Post #216260
Posted 11 July 2012 09:31
Forum Newbie

Forum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum NewbieForum Newbie

Last Login: 11 July 2012 09:30
Io amo James Blunt
Post #216264
Posted 11 July 2012 11:16

Supreme Being

Alona -For God sake you really are cruel !

This is so sad to see!

You don't know how to stop, do you?

I think you need to try to ask help ! You really aren't ok.

Of course i find myself on this one.We are on the right place to be crazy, insane or loca as you wish.

We are in BEDLAM! So , i think the place suits you too.

I'm fine regarding you.The only thing that bothered me was your invitation to me to leave this forum, sometime ago. You have no right to do that!

An advice: don't do that again with other people.

Of course you have the right to express yourself in your fav language as other people as the right to express their different opinions here about everything here too. Prefarably without being invitated to leave this place only because you don't agree with them.

Look, so much "persecution" on my persona only let me think you must be deeply in love with me. Yeahh, it must be love...

Do me a favor: For the good of this place, for the respect i have for the musician,fort the respect i have for other boardies.
Try to forget me! I don't want problems with you or anyone's else here,ok?
I have the right to be in peace here like everyone's else.So, drop it ! It's useless and a completely non sense!

Leemehl- Thanks for the support! No, she wasn't talking to you. She was talking to me. But she wasn't brave enough to admite it. Worst, she is cynical!
But that's her problem!

I'm sorry to everyone for this!I promise i will behave now!
Let's keep this topic in a healthy way.
Post #216268
Posted 11 July 2012 13:00

Supreme Being

Girls...this is a place to LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE...so...if you want to pull eath others hairs...go to Micellaneus discussions an go on there...dont forget to invite me...i love boxing!!
Post #216270
Posted 11 July 2012 14:09

Supreme Being

Leemehl- Dont' you think is enough of this subject. So, what's the point to light the fire ?

You aren't helping!

I'm really fed up! Can't you see?

Sorry! But i'm not that kind of girl !I'm sorry if i have passage that image to you.

You have to find another kind of enterteinment to amuse you.

Post #216271
Posted 11 July 2012 14:38

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 May 2014 02:48
Granja (11/07/2012)
Alona -For God sake you really are cruel !

This is so sad to see!

You don't know how to stop, do you?

I think you need to try to ask help ! You really aren't ok.

Of course i find myself on this one.We are on the right place to be crazy, insane or loca as you wish.

We are in BEDLAM! So , i think the place suits you too.

I'm fine regarding you.The only thing that bothered me was your invitation to me to leave this forum, sometime ago. You have no right to do that!

An advice: don't do that again with other people.

Of course you have the right to express yourself in your fav language as other people as the right to express their different opinions here about everything here too. Prefarably without being invitated to leave this place only because you don't agree with them.

Look, so much "persecution" on my persona only let me think you must be deeply in love with me. Yeahh, it must be love...

Do me a favor: For the good of this place, for the respect i have for the musician,fort the respect i have for other boardies.
Try to forget me! I don't want problems with you or anyone's else here,ok?
I have the right to be in peace here like everyone's else.So, drop it ! It's useless and a completely non sense!

Leemehl- Thanks for the support! No, she wasn't talking to you. She was talking to me. But she wasn't brave enough to admite it. Worst, she is cynical!
But that's her problem!

I'm sorry to everyone for this!I promise i will behave now!
Let's keep this topic in a healthy way.

.......No ,the pleasure was mine!!!!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!

Always yours,

Alona Mckey

Post #216272
Posted 11 July 2012 14:40

Supreme Being

I'm really Sorry Granja you are fed up...I just wanted to keep this topic a peaceful and funny one.....and yes...i was trying to earn a kiss from Billy....but as you said it yourself: this is a forum to entertain ourselves from our daily struggles,jobs,personal problems,etc....so...we shouldn't fight with each other...or be sooo sensitive like yourself...Im sure Alona never meant to hurt you and if she meant me,i don't care, in a way i know im not crazy but i know i will laugh last.

Try to relax when you come in here...and don't take everything so personal...we all have something in common: WE ALL LOVE JAMES BLUNT!!!!!
Lets forget about this conversation and lets focus on the main point: LOVE JAMES BLUNT!!!
Post #216273
Posted 11 July 2012 15:38

Supreme Being

Alona - I don't know to whom i'm talking to. But considering your posts and what i've been reading about you i bet you  are a teenager! Wondering how old are you ! 

And considering that just made me realise i'm wasting my precious time with you.

Blame myself to have faith in people !

I have something to tell you : as you can see i didn't accept your invitation !

So, grow up! And then maybe we are able "to talk not just speek".

Go to school ! Me thinks it's the best place for you to be.You have a lot to learn!

This are my last words to you.

Have a nice day you too!

Leemehl - Thanks! Thanks a lot!

Post #216274
Posted 11 July 2012 17:38

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 August 2014 10:50
Yes, well done Granja she is a teenager, do you feel big now?
If only everyone could love each other as much as they love James...
Post #216278
Posted 12 July 2012 21:50

Supreme Being

wkdnic (11/07/2012)
Yes, well done Granja she is a teenager, do you feel big now?
If only everyone could love each other as much as they love James...

No! I don't feel big or small or greater than anyone here. But some people thinks...

I just feel  extremely sad to waste my time trying to make understand Alona was wrong,cruel and unfair with me,inviting me to leave this place.

I was very quiet here, jocking with James as usual and then suddennly she comes from nowhere and invitated me to leave this place. She made the mistake,not me.

I like his music like everyone else here and i have the right to be here like everyone else. Although i know there are people here will die to see me leaving this place.

Too bad for them!

I hope she doesn't repeat the mistake with others.

About we could love each other as we love James,  i couldn't agree more. 

I endorse and sign.

And i sincerly hope that applies to you too.

Post #216321
Posted 13 July 2012 00:07

Supreme Being

Tell me what you think Granja, please, I would love to know.
Post #216324
Posted 13 July 2012 00:54

Supreme Being

Wkdnic - i don't think nothing. I don't have nothing new to tell you...except the fact that love should be extended or come to everyone and practiced by everyone here.

Aren't you already tired of this discussion ?

Phew! This seems a soap opera.Never ends.

I think i'm gonna make the quiz.

Post #216325
Posted 13 July 2012 10:53

Supreme Being

I love James Blunt. I love everyone. I love everyone here. I love you Granja.

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS

Post #216330
Posted 13 July 2012 11:41

Supreme Being

that was the wissest and best answer EVER!!
Post #216332
Posted 13 July 2012 17:46

Supreme Being

Last Login: 01 August 2014 16:27
I didn't take the quiz but of course we love him. That's why we're all here as it was mentioned. There is nothing wrong with that.
Post #216338
Posted 29 July 2012 17:00

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 May 2014 00:24
I took the quiz, and I demand a retest...

The result says I love him!

PS: Granja, you're part of the furniture, you're not going anywhere!

Post #216876
Posted 03 September 2012 09:34
Supreme Being

Last Login: 24 July 2014 10:47
I think that all the fans love James Blunt but love can be understood in different ways. I love the way Eric Fromm makes the distinction between different kinds of love.

Extract from the Art of Loving, Eric Fromm

Fromm presents love as a skill that can be taught and developed. He rejects the idea of loving as something magical and mysterious that cannot be analyzed and explained, and is therefore skeptical about popular ideas such as "falling in love" or being helpless in the face of love. Because modern humans are alienated from each other and from nature, we seek refuge from our aloneness in romantic love and marriage (pp. 79–81). However, Fromm observes that real love "is not a sentiment which can be easily indulged in by anyone." It is only through developing one's total personality to the capacity of loving one's neighbor with "true humility, courage, faith and discipline" that one attains the capacity to experience real love. This should be considered a rare achievement (p. vii). Fromm defended these opinions also in interview with Mike Wallace when he states: "love today is a relatively rare phenomenon, that we have a great deal of sentimentality; we have a great deal of illusion about love, namely as a...as something one falls in. But the question is that one cannot fall in love, really; one has to be in love. And that means that loving becomes, and the ability to love, becomes one of the most important things in life."[3]

The Art of Loving argues that the active character of true love involves four basic elements: care, responsibility, respect, and knowledge (p. 24). Each of these is difficult to define and can differ markedly depending on the people involved and their circumstances. Seen in these terms, love is hard work, but it is also the most rewarding kind of work.

One of the book's concepts is self-love. According to Fromm, loving oneself is quite different from arrogance, conceit or egocentrism. Loving oneself means caring about oneself, taking responsibility for oneself, respecting oneself, and knowing oneself (e.g. being realistic and honest about one's strengths and weaknesses). In order to be able to truly love another person, one needs first to love oneself in this way.

Fromm calls the general idea of love in contemporary Western society égoïsme à deux – a relationship in which each person is entirely focused on the other, to the detriment of other people around them. The current belief is that a couple should be a well-assorted team, sexually and functionally, working towards a common aim. This is in contrast with Fromm's description of true love and intimacy, which involves willful commitment directed toward a single unique individual. One cannot truly love another person if one does not love all of mankind including oneself.

The book includes explorations of the theories of brotherly love, motherly and fatherly love, erotic love, self-love, and the love of God, and an examination into love's disintegration in contemporary Western culture.
Post #218783
Posted 03 September 2012 17:16
Supreme Being

Last Login: 10 April 2014 02:57
Yes, I love James Blunt. I love James Blount too. Lol to the answer throw it like a frisbee. xx
Post #218789
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 8:51am