Register using Facebook

Please also select your country:

Where are you from?

We think you're from UK, but you can change your region above any time for local news and competitions!

Do not show me this message again.

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Are you "The One" for James!? Expand / Collapse
Author

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 17 May 2012 15:31
Like, it's written in the stars, that is, or like fate?

I'm very bad at these things Susan though I agree sometimes it's heart-uplifting to believe some things happen with a reason, whether they are good or bad. Like Karma or the theory of chaos. 

The discussion's leading far away from James' path so I'll not go further but I get your point.

I just want to add that I so wish any of you who hasn't yet (including James) find his or her soulmate...Loving and being loved is just the most important thing on earth, far from money, fame or anything else.

I'm not talking about physical love here because for that some may agree we do not necessary need to be in love (though I personally believe it is necessary-- Hey! Who said I'm old-fashioned, I can hear you from here!!). I'm talking about finding the right person to grow old with...

But the myterious ticket, Susan,that is something strange and interesting

Post #183608
Posted 25 June 2011 01:20

Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 18 September 2014 14:38
Good luck in your quest for the nomad, Susancrayner

I hope you can run like the wind!

*Just ignore me
Post #183629
Posted 25 June 2011 12:30

Supreme Being

Last Login: 23 May 2014 00:24
cassiopee (24/06/2011)
I so wish any of you who hasn't yet (including James) find his or her soulmate...Loving and being loved is just the most important thing on earth, far from money, fame or anything else.

I agree, and I truly believe that James follows the same principle.  I hope that he does find 'The One' when the time is right.  I think it would make his life complete to settle down at some point.  If it's you Susan, we expect wedding invitations!

Post #183656
Posted 25 June 2011 13:24

Supreme Being

Last Login: 17 May 2012 15:31
Will I be allowed to play "you're beautiful" in his stead?

I like the picture Susan, shame it's too small to see right...I wanted to change my avatar too but the pictures end so small that you can't really see right.

Post #183668
Posted 26 June 2011 01:56

Supreme Being

Last Login: 03 February 2014 17:40
Susan, in some ways I do believe in Fate but sometimes you have to give Fate a little push. Sometimes you have to make your own Fate.

I don't mean to be cruel but I think there are a million women out there who also think that they have many things in common with James and that they are meant to be together. I feel that right now it would be very difficult for any woman in James life to handle how much work he is doing for his fans.

I know that if I were his type (I'm definitely not) but if, I could not lead that life. With so many women crazed to get at him and crawling all over him, that I would burn up into a pile of dust, I'd be so upset if he responded to one of them.

I can't put up with that with my man and my man can't put up with that with me. So, luckily, we have each other and we know what we want.

I hope that whatever is in store, you will be happy in love and when the right one comes for James, I pray she will be the "Forever" kind.
Post #183716
Posted 26 June 2011 03:15

Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 February 2014 07:49
I've been reading this for awhile and I have to say something:

It's whatever he wants, whatever he likes and whether that person is flexible and whatnot. So it's whatever he wants, whatever he likes!
Post #183717
Posted 27 June 2011 18:20
Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 September 2014 17:47
If there is any justice... It's either:

Guilty until proven innocent
or
Innocent until proven guilty

x

Post #183857
Posted 28 June 2011 00:32

Forum Guru

Forum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum GuruForum Guru

Last Login: 01 October 2013 05:46
To put it frankly, Yes. But he will never know it. ( sigh)

I'd settle for an invitation to Blunty's nightclub though. That would be a blast!

Post #183875
Posted 29 June 2011 02:58

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:25
He'll be OK, I agree
Post #183950
Posted 29 June 2011 05:26

Supreme Being

Last Login: 04 April 2012 00:40
Dorine you are awesome! Love you!

Who the fuck knows is going to be Jame's soulmate....

One thing I do know...he will know...and will fuck her all the way home....

hahahahahaha....sorry...a little drunk and being silly

I really hope he finds peace and love. 

Love you all!

Post #183955
Posted 29 June 2011 12:41

Supreme Being

Last Login: 2 days ago @ 10:25
Haha...

Post #183971
Posted 02 August 2011 17:04

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 16:16
I'm sorry James, I am not the one, forget me alredy!

Post #188044
Posted 02 August 2011 21:54

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 15:17
I'm too old, too small and nothing else for him. But why can't I dream? That we can always keep a piece of childhood and youth.
Post #188113
Posted 03 August 2011 01:15

Supreme Being

Last Login: 09 April 2014 21:04
... yeah i think we should never stop to dream!   i really love him as a person and as a musician.. wow - i really falled in love in those years... 

I'll never forget your Concerts James...!

-  9. March 2008, Zürich

-  15. July    2008, Locarno

-  1. October 2008, Paris

-  1. November 2008, Basel

..to be continued..

Post #188138
Posted 27 September 2011 17:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 22 January 2013 13:31
So Chemmy Alcott and Katherine Jenkins are off the map then? or just waited too long?

I think James is having a good time without anyone permanent in his life (that we know of). Or maybe she's a ski guide in France or something so that no-one will steal her away while 'the dogs' away?

Post #194998
Posted 22 March 2012 04:07

Supreme Being

Last Login: Yesterday @ 16:35
I thought this was a odd question.  You know when you have meet the right person.  I new what my husband look like even before I meant  him.  I knew the colour of his eyes the colour of his hair I new what kind of person he was.  I was 18 years old when I first seen him and I would have uncanie incourters within a 6mth period.  It was like he step out of a fairy tale book and I am still with him today after 22 years.  So the answer is the only person who now this is james and maybe they too will step out of a fairy tale book.  Thats if he believes in fairy tales.
Post #211464
« Prev Topic | Next Topic »

All times are GMT, Time now is 7:13am