Register using Facebook

Please also select your country:

Where are you from?

We think you're from UK, but you can change your region above any time for local news and competitions!

Do not show me this message again.

Please also select your country:

Confirm your location by clicking on the relevant flag above.

Do not show me this message again.

Home       Members    Calendar
Welcome Guest ( Login | Register )

Blunt dreams? Expand / Collapse
Author
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Group: Forum Members
Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:58
Anyone else ever had a Blunt dream?
Last night I had one he died backstage, then I took him home in my car, then we got home and he was sick. Then I cared for him, and he got better, and alive. Later on he took me back to his house in Britian and we had a some red wine and a tuna sandwich. Then eventually, the night went on, and on if you know what I mean Then, we got married and had a little baby named Isabel who was a little musical prodigy. I didn't get to finish my dream, its wierd like a series. If you have any blunt dreams, post 'em here.
Post #16617
Posted 16 March 2008 04:10
Supreme Being

Supreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme BeingSupreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:54
hmmm you got 'busy' with the Bluntmeister and had a baby named Isabel.
I had dream like that once upon a time, many many many moons ago.... such a vivid dream I think it actually happened. I'm pretty sure I was awake back then too. Did you have merlot by any chance and see patterns in your head, like pretty colors or something while you listened to this musical prodigy?
Post #16618
Posted 17 March 2008 10:51

Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 September 2014 17:03
Funny this topic should come up....only last night l had a dream and james was in it...it was after a concert....but it was a school room he was sitting in at a school table and sitting on a school chair...he was signing autographs and there was this lady there who had a blonde mop of hair around her shoulders...she looked at me l smiled and next she is showing me to the table where james is sitting..l said hi james he looked up ...stood up and gave me a hug ...his eyes were as blue as blue can be....and l just smiled and lightly massaged his shoulders and said...u'll be right mate ....lol then l woke up....l have no idea what this means if anything at all....lol but l think the school setting was a funny setting for james to be in...lol

annibell
Post #16619
Posted 17 March 2008 12:46
Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 December 2010 22:36
Just before going to one of his concerts I had a dream about what the concert was going to be like.

It was like we were in a small theatre and me and my friend were right at the back (it was all seating) and James came on stage and started to have a chat with the crowd and then suddenly loads of people got up and went to the toliet, but left their shoes behind. So he invited everyone that was left to come to the front and then i woke up.

I also had another one where yet again I was with my friend and we walking around this town (I don't know where I was) and we were about to go up these steps and then we saw James slightly higher up but I didn't recognize him, but my friend did. So I called him name and he was really rude to us and just walked off!

Don't ask me what these were about! The concert and when I met him where defenilty a lot better than my dreams!
Post #16620
Posted 17 March 2008 13:27
Supreme Being

actually blue,
I was listening to 'same mistake'
and I saw a very lot of red, then blue, and yellow, and random neon letters.
Then I awoke, and all the pictures on my wall started scaring me a bit, like they were real too. Yes, it was a very vivid dream, I remember talking in my sleep an awful lot, and james speaking back. Also, I remember kissing him, and I got a scratch on my cheek, and I have a scratch, how odd.
hmm, what a wonder that would be to actually happen!
ahh! *daydreams again*
Last night it happened again,
but this time we were in Izbiza, and it was extremely cold.
We went out dancing for a little too long.
Then we were both drunk and acting stupid.
Which was bad, because we realised our Isabel was stolen.
And he said to me "we will find her, I promise". We still didn't find her,
but then we got 'busy' again, and it lasted mostly forever.
He was very good at it if I say
He looked exactally like this in the dream:
http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l294/vanessa_123450/?action=view&current=y1pxbLiSjVSeHYrEnGZYBrrh0Kfok8fLH3w.jpg
Post #16621
Posted 17 March 2008 14:55
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:55
i've had too many dreams about james, i've even had dreams about boardies!!!
Post #16622
Posted 17 March 2008 15:29
Supreme Being

lol JIMH!
I've had a lot, this is the most recent though
Post #16623
Posted 17 March 2008 16:41
Supreme Being

Last Login: 27 October 2011 21:34
I've had several dreams about boardies...but not really any about James, as much as I've tried.

Only one that I can remember and it appeared to be some sort of stress dream because in it....I did the queue all day, did the mad dash to 'my spot', was so knackered I thought I'd nap through the opener and sadly, I slept through the whole show, only to wake up when it was all over and everyone was leaving the venue.

It was a nightmare, really....I could use a good one.
Post #16624
Posted 17 March 2008 18:39
Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 October 2014 19:41
My last dream about James left me exhausted! I went on trains, trampled up bleachers, waited in lines, drove in a car when there was limited vision, swept the floor in a room backstage, discovered a girl who was selling goods illegally in his name, walked down a beaten path all to make sure that he was well. To top it off, our son's dog,who we are babysitting, kept up, running with me all through the dream. When I woke up, I looked down at the dog and I said, "Wow, that was a tough one wasn't it?" He lifted his head up and groaned really loud and laid it back down......lol....probably just needed to go ouside

hugs from Mom
Post #16625
Posted 18 March 2008 02:11
Supreme Being

Last Login: 10 April 2014 02:57
This post has been deleted.
Post #16626
Posted 18 March 2008 20:04
Supreme Being

lol,
billy is cute ;D
last night was peculiar...
Backstage, and Karl walked in when james and I were 'getting some action',
and he cussed his head off, it was really funny,
then we went out to the bar, and james had wayyy too much to drink.
i thought i heard 'high' playing... then the next day, came his hangover.
and the worst part was, we still didnt get to find our isabel!
james never hated me in one of my dreams =D
Post #16627
Posted 19 March 2008 17:36
Supreme Being

Last Login: 06 May 2014 00:18
I Had A Dream We Had A Cup Of Tea And Then He Took Me Onstage At A gig ! :O And Then I Played

Carry You Home With HIM

lol

Weird Dream Or What
Post #16628
Posted 20 March 2008 17:09
Supreme Being

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:57
What a weird dream. I'm glad I'm not you.
Aparently if you dream of someone you know in a hospital bed and you are caring for them and they get well, it means that they are well. or all will be well.

As for Blunt derams. No comment...
Post #16629
Posted 20 March 2008 18:29

Supreme Being

Last Login: 10 November 2014 20:22
In all this time I have only had two measly little dreams--one where James was playing at an outdoor concert and I saw him as he passed by but he was not very close. He was dressed up in fancy clothes--maybe that was a premonition to the suit he wears now quite often? Not sure but the other one was recent and it was about Paul! I was on stage standing next to him while he was playing. I have no idea where that one came from! Very strange.
Post #16630
Posted 20 March 2008 20:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 November 2014 20:47
Not as often as I would like.
Post #16631
Posted 27 March 2008 12:24

Supreme Being

Last Login: Today @ 12:46
I had a weird one last night.

I met James at a hotel's breakfast bar, and we started chatting like old friends about really mundane things. The odd part was the entire time we were talking this woman standing behind him was trying to rip his shirt off one piece at a time.

While this was going on he totally ignored her and continued talking to me as if nothing was happening.
Post #16632
Posted 27 March 2008 20:39

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

I had a weird one just the other night!

I dreamt I was in a club, in the girls toilets, when a bouncer came up to me and said- 'There's someone that wants to speak to you'. The bouncer stepped aside and there was someone with there back to me in a big parker coat with the hood up, he turned around and it was James! He said he'd been looking for me everywhere, and I said but how do you even know who I am? James tried to give me his mobile number, but a girl behind me pushed me out the way and tried to steal the number and started fighting with me, but James kept saying I'm not interested in you, I came to speak to Amiee.

In all this time, it didn't strike me as odd that James was waiting for me in the girls loos! lol

We can but dream eh! lol
Post #16633
Posted 27 March 2008 22:57

Supreme Being

Last Login: 29 July 2013 00:44
OMG, I've had so many dreams about James; most of them we're just friends. Most I say; others I can't list.

But most recently I had a dream the boys were playing Radio City again, and somehow I managed to get tickets as they were first released. And I got my dream seat. First row, right between Ben and James, a little closer to Ben.

And I was SO HAPPY!!!!

A sweet, simple dream.
Post #16634
Posted 29 March 2008 23:08

Supreme Being

Last Login: 02 August 2012 15:44
Wish my James-dream was that romantic as yours, but it's not!!!

It's about me ordrering a pizza and when the doorbell rings it's James standing outside there with my pepperoni pizza with extra cheese. (you like that part, right?) In my dream I knew it's him, but for some weird reason I didn't react on that fact, that it was my fave singer bringing me that darn pizza. I just pay him, say thank you and goodbye and close the door and then take my pizza to the kichen to serve it for my family...dream is over!!!*blinks*

And that's it....That dream sucks!! *Is it a warning..is it an evil sign? Is it a people who have lost their mind?*..lol..I told my husband and he use to tease me when we are ordering pizza: "Hey, look after the pizza man..he could look familiar"
Post #16635
Posted 30 March 2008 20:32

Supreme Being

Last Login: 19 November 2014 20:47
I had a strange dream the other night. I was trying to park my car (in real life I don't have one!) when I noticed I was right outside James' house (which was pale blue). Then I spotted James walking up the street so I kerb crawled alongside and we chatted. Then I got out of the car and we stood talking about his jacket!! Why didn't I leap on him and things! He was worried cos he wanted an original 1940ish leather jacket but they didn't have it in the right colour. So I suggested he rub in some black shoe polish. He then argued that it should be silver/grey!!
Aren't dreams bloody strange!!
Post #16636
Posted 31 March 2008 00:18
Supreme Being

woah,
thats strange!
And oh my goodness!
His house was pale blue in my dream too!
I'm not a big fan of the jacket though,
i like to see him with his kit off
jbfan,
i'd cling on to him if he were with me,
and ramble on about how much i love him.
He hasn't been in my dreams so far, shame!
was it because I took down all the posters and
am only left with the framed one?

i miss james <33333
Post #16637
Posted 11 April 2008 15:40
Supreme Being

Last Login: 16 September 2013 18:36
I dreamt of young folks, I heard James singing it but didn't saw himself;
I woke up several times and got up in really good mood ( for early shift ! ),
and when I came home this afternoon my cd package from concertlive was delivered
immediately put the cd in for young folks
Post #16638
Posted 11 April 2008 17:49

Junior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior MemberJunior Member

I actually forgot until now, but I did have a James dream. Here goes:

I was a baseball game, a red sox game to be exact, but I'm not a fan of theirs, so it was weird.
I was sitting so far away I could not see the field. There was like a huge curtain down there and nobody really knew what was going on.
So like a half hour later, we're all raging mad and My friend and I stormed down to the field to see what was going on. We got all the way down there and all of a sudden it wasn't a baseball game anymore.
We were in a small, small room and James was sitting on the corner of a stage holding his guitar, talking to some people sitting on the floor. I sat right up front and asked him for a hug. And he said no, but he would talk about himself for a while. I cried and then ran away, and told my mom.
Then I woke up.

How bizarre!
Post #16639
Posted 11 April 2008 20:10
Supreme Being

That stinks karlee!
James hasn't been in my dreams lately!
He needs to get his rear end back into my dreams before i loose it!!
I don't know whats wrong with me, I haven't listened to his music at ALL this week, I rarely talk about him, and I took all the pictures off my wall.
AM I TURNING INTO A NON JAMES OBSESSED PERSON?!
Post #16640
Posted 11 April 2008 21:35

Oh noes! that would be awful if you couldn't be a natural fanatic anymore!

Well that dream is what made me bring my "can I have a hug" Poster to the last concert.

>.<
Post #16641
Posted 11 April 2008 22:29
Supreme Being

i had a dream he played at my school and i met him in the hall block corridor outside the economics room... now that room will always hold a special place in my heart ;-D
and i invaded the design room which was where he was keeping his instruments, and me and my friends stayed in there. then i woke up. ARGG!!! it was just about to get interesting!!

ive had others. mostly boring though, like him carving our roast... and offering me some *swoon*
Post #16642
Posted 19 April 2008 00:01
Supreme Being

Oh lord, this board is dying!
Mme. Blunt, I've had a dream like that,
James was in my school, and he just came along with me everywhere, and he directed my band class, and we played You're beautiful!( I know how to play that on the flute!) Then, we were in the parking lot holding hands, and my teacher from last year (Who has a crush on James too, who knew?) saw us... Then I woke up! It was going to be interesting! the war of "Lauren v.s. teacher" over James!
Post #16643
Posted 19 April 2008 07:46
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

bluntguitar: I was once told that if one dreams of another person's death he/she is actually wishing the person will have a long and happy life and considering what happens when James is about to die...I think his life is going to be extremely happy;-))
Post #16644
Posted 21 April 2008 18:31
Forum Member

Forum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum MemberForum Member

Last Login: 26 August 2010 22:56
My dream is a little whacked out but here it is...

I dreampt we took our kids on a field trip to China (I teach) where one of them stole a plastic fork. He was arrested and we were notified that he would not be coming back to Canada with us. I wouldn't stand for it and immediately made my trek to visit the President of China. When I finally encountered him he turned out to be a Buddhist monk. My partner teacher addressed him in Chinese and I wondered what I could offer to impress upon him my plea for this student. I could only offer words from the heart but when I looked into his eyes, they changed colour and I met in them compassion. Next thing I knew, it was James Blunt standing before me...the Chinese President/Buddhist monk. Very bizarre indeed! Still, I hated when my alarm clock sounded and it was time to wake up!
Post #16645
Posted 22 April 2008 03:23

Supreme Being

Last Login: 11 May 2014 01:49
I really love sandhill cranes and had spent an afternoon outside reading when I heard some on the back of my property. Even tho I really wanted to watch htem, I decided not to chance scaring them off and just listened to them.
That night, I dreamt I was at an outdoor festival of some kind. There were hundreds of people there, all milling around talking to one another, eating, looking at things. Even over all of that, I could hear sandhill cranes. I was desperate to see them and went in search of them, but it seemed every time I got close, their calls were coming from a different direction and I would have to start my search over. I was finally sure of their location and started running. I kept my eyes on the sky so I wouldn't miss them. I was running full out when I slammed into someone. I didn't bother to look at the person but said sorry and tried to run again. The person grabbed my hand and pulled me back. When I looked at them it was James Blunt. He was smiling but looked confused. He said, "Where are you going? I thought you ran into me to get my attention." I said," No, I'm sorry. I have to go." He asked me to stay and I told him I couldn't b/c I had to find the birds. ANd then I ran away.
When I woke up I was frustrated b/c I never found the birds, but then I realized I had run away from James Blunt and was doubly frustrated!!
Post #16646
Prev Topic | Next Topic

All times are GMT, Time now is 1:32pm